Your one and only chance to follow the latest transfer updates!
* WINTER TRANSFER WINDOW: –
* SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW:
- OFFICIAL: Pisa agree a deal for Milan’s youngster Marco Speranza. The 19-year-old defender, who seemed destined to move to Modena, got good notes while featuring for the Primavera roster the previous season.
- The latest edition of Il Corriere dello Sport suggests that Serbian striker Adem Ljajic has agreed personal terms with Milan. The Rossoneri now need to agree a deal with Fiorentina.
- It is likely that new signing, although not on paper, Andrea Poli could take over jersey No. 16 from out-of-contract midfielder Mathieu Flamini. There were rumors that the former Inter loanee might take the unworn jersey No. 29, but they seem to be false.
Having previously worn No. 16 during his Sampdoria and Inter time, Poli has also occupied the same kit number even in Italy’s national team.
- OFFICIAL: Bojan Krkic completes Ajax move. The Spaniard, who has just been released from Milan, seems to continue the process of being drowned around the world and looks further from settling down. He has joined the Dutch champions on a season-long loan with an option for another one.
- OFFICIAL: Milan have reinforced their youth ranks with three new talents: Antonio Donnarumma’s younger brother, Gianluigi (14, goalkeeper) alongside peer defender Marco Curto and 15-year-old striker Carlo Marinello.
- PSG’s striker Lavezzi – the alternative to Ljajic. It has already been confirmed that Robinho is about to leave, with Fiorentina’s Adem Ljajic the main option to replace him. However, in case the Serbian decides to extend his Viola stay, Milan could turn to PSG’s Ezequiel Lavezzi, who is likely to be a victim of Edinson Cavani’s arrival at Parc des Princes.
Il Diavolo is planning to get the Argentine on loan with an option to make the deal permanent, being reportedly available to pay Lavezzi’s €4 million per season.
- Milan turn attention to Palermo striker Abel Hernandez. With Juventus’ Matri being “too old”, the Italians are lining up a move for a way younger option. Although it has been reported that Napoli lead the race, Milan legend and new Palermo boss, Gennaro Gattuso could be the man to make the deal go through.
- Milan are tracking Icelandic goal machine Alfred Finnbogason. The 24-year-old striker, who has been suggested by legend Marco van Basten, could arrive on a bargain deal deal €5 million.
- OFFICIAL: Taye Taiwo has left Milan for Bursaspor. The Turkish side announced that Taiwo signed a three-year deal, meaning his Serie A adventure (or nightmare ?) is finally over.
- OFFICIAL: Former Milan player Matteo Bruscagin has renewed his Latina contract. The 23-year-old defender, who went through the Milan ranks, helped Latina get promoted in Serie B and as a result, he is now awarded a contract extension.
- Never mind the former players! This time, it is flop Francesco Acerbi who is set to move to Atalanta after being shown the exit door even by a side such as Genoa. Atalanta have agreed to pay €1.7 million so as to acquire the one-mach Italy international.
- OFFICIAL: Colombian super-talent Jherson Vergara Amu has become Milan’s first signing this summer. He played every minute for Colombia at the Under-20 World Cup and was incredibly impressive throughout the entire championship.
- OFFICIAL: Mathieu Flamini has turned down a new deal with Milan. The Italians were prepared to offer the 29-year-old a further two-year deal, but the France international is holding out for a longer contract, his agent confirmed.
- OFFICIAL: Former Milan captain Massimo Ambrosini has signed one-year deal with Fiorentina. The Viola announced the move on their website on Thursday.
- OFFICIAL: Parma have signed 18-year-old Primavera goalkeeper Lazar Petkovic. We announced his arrival in 2010, now we are the ones to announce his departure this summer.
Well, the best of luck, champ! We’ll be waiting for you to return one day!
- Andrea Poli has been allowed to team-up with Milan, even though his move hasn’t reached the finish line yet. The official statement is still in air due to the fact that Poland international Bartosz Salamon, who has been promised to German side Koln, has no intention to leave. Primavera stars Simone Andrea Ganz and Gianmarco De Feo are considered as alternatives.
The 23-year-old midfielder is going to be present at club’s meeting on 8 July, as confirmed by CEO Adriano Galliani.
- Robinho is slowly edging towards Santos return. The long transfer saga seems to be coming to an end one way or another with Galliani giving Santos one final chance to meet their valuation of the 29-year-old Brazil international. It is believed that this final request is lower than the original €10 million price-tag with €8.5 million being reported as the new value.
Robinho has reportedly agreed to take a pay cut so as to return to former side, where he already had couple of short spells.
- One to leave, someone else to replace him. Many have reported that Robinho’s sale is necessary before Milan can swoop for CSKA Moscow’s Honda, but Galliani painted a different picture. “I see Honda as an excellent trequartista. If the Brazilian were to leave, then we would bring in a support striker instead.”
The mentioned striker could in fact be Fiorentina’s Adem Ljajic, as Milan have stepped up interest in the Manchester United refusal. They are reportedly looking to take advantage of the lack of contract renewal talks.
- Milan have snapped Keisuke Honda, after reaching an agreement with the Japan star. The Rossoneri have agreed personal terms with the CSKA playmaker, with the offer standing at a four-year deal worth €2.5 million per season.
The Serie A side could decide to bring Honda’s acquisition forward, if they can reach an agreement with the Russian club.