The Kaka saga is nearing its end, with the much expected conclusion!
– Kaka has been left out of Real Madrid’s squad for tomorrow’s match against Getafe. One thing is for certain – Ricky’s future is not at Real Madrid.
– We have already reported that Milan’s CEO is flying to Madrid for Kaka, however the exact date wasn’t mentioned. “I will travel to Madrid in the next few days. We will have to wait and see what is possible,” Galliani commented to Sky Sport Italia. He will travel to Madrid on Monday and he is expected to return along with the Brazilian jewel Kaka. In the meantime, the signature is rumored to be put after Wednesday’s second leg of El Clasico with Galliani as a special guest.
– Galliani will be present on Milan’s Serie A opener against Sampdoria. Soon after, he will be packing himself for the trip. [MilanNews.it]
– Not €5 million, but €6-€6,5 million + bonuses and image rights is how Kaka’s salary is expected to look at Milan. This is the offer that Galliani is going to table in in Madrid and nothing but positive answer is expected. The 30-year-old midfielder has already agreed to take a pay-cut in order to return to Milan, so the signature is only a formality. [Tuttosport]
– Tottenham’s coach Andre Villas-Boas claims that Real Madrid move for Modric will be finalized in the next 48 hours. If so, it will be much easier for Milan to complete Kaka’s return.
– Real Madrid coach Mourinho has left Kaka decide his own future. “If Kaka stays, I’ll get the best out of him (?!). However, I want him to decide what is the best thing to do. “
– Milan coach has recently commented Brazilian’s potential return. “Kaka used to be a great player at Milan and he still is. His return remains a technical choice, but if returns he will surely reinforce the squad.”