The transfer market in Italy closes in 19:00 pm…
– Realmadridfichajes have revealed the reason Kaka has decided to skip SuperCup’s celebration. Either he stays, either he return to Milan, that is what we all know. The fact that he isn’t happy at Real Madrid is another familiar fact, as well. Punto Pelota’s journalist Irene Junquera sat close to Kaka on the stands during the match. Now she exclusively reveals Kaka’s frustration.
“Kaka was watching Real Madrid-Barcelona from the stands and he was ranting the whole time. One thing I heard was: After what they are doing to me, I’m not in the mood for taking pictures right now.” This is not the Kaka we all used to know, the one that would always agree to take a picture or sign an autograph. The real Kaka that used to smile, even if he was going through a real hell…
– Firentina have signed former Milan player Giulio Migliaccio. The 31-year-old midfielder had expressed his will in returning to Milan several times.
– Luca Antonelli won’t probably arrive as Mesbah is set to stay at Milan. Federico Peluso is set to stay at Atalanta.
– OFFICIAL: Milan has signed the 17-year-old defender Matteo Caracciolo on a one-year loan deal from Sampdoria.
– No left-back arrival yet. Di Marzio reports that Algerian international Djamel Mesbah doesn’t want to leave Milan and so, he is blocking a new arrival on the position.
– Federico Peluso is on the verge of joining Juventus, not Milan. According to Sportmediaset, he has reached an agreement with the Italian champions and is now far away from joining Milan.
– According to Sky, Genoa’s president Enrico Preziosi has rejected Milan’s exchange offer between Mesbah and Antonielli and Napoli has rejected Galliani’s offer to exchange Mesbah with Dosena.
– As for Kaka, everything is silent so far. Sportmediaset has confirmed that there are signals are coming from Spain, however there are no updates yet.