The lads seem to have a great time when it comes to training…
What we learned:
– Gabriel needs to be given a starting berth, at least for once this season.
– Gabriel is doing a miraculous job in saving penalties. He has has showed it in the past as a Brazil U-21 international.
– The two Brazilians left seem to enjoy their stay at Milan.
– Luca Antonini and Adria Carmona should increase their shooting skills. There is a reason they haven’t become strikers.
– Antonio Nocerino is acting pretty mad. If only he could do the same thing on the actual field… He is obviously not called “the new Gattuso” for no reason.
– Cristian Zapata may solve Milan’s free-kick shooter problems.