The soap opera is nowhere its end…
Milan remain hopeful of luring Kaka away from Real Madrid in the January window as negotiations between both sides continue, as Italian side La Gazzetta dello Sport‘s and Goal report.
The Rossoneri opened talks with Madrid over a winter transfer earlier this month, but Milan CEO Adriano Galliani stated on Monday that the move had fallen through.”Talks for Kaka have broken down. It’s not possible to complete the deal for fiscal reasons. We had agreed on everything else but the deal broke down,” Galliani said earlier.
Nevertheless, despite Galliani’s comments, talks between Madrid and Milan are ongoing as the Serie A giants remain keen to find a solution. Both teams had reached an agreement over a 24-month free loan deal, after Milan initially intended to sign Kaka until June 2015, whereas Madrid aimed to ship the Brazilian out on loan for 18 months.
The deal was put on hold following Madrid’s demand for a €7 million fee to cover tax payments, though.
“I don’t think it is over.
“The problem is not the tax regime, Milan have always taken it in account before starting a negotiation. There is more to come, the story isn’t finished”, said GdS journalist Alessandra Bocci. The Italian newspaper also claims that new contacts between the Milan and Real Madrid official could be made on Tuesday.
In the meantime, the San Siro outfit have sent agent Ernesto Bronzetti to Madrid in order to try to soften Madrid’s demands. On the other side, president Silvio Berlusconi has urged Galliani to sign the Brazilian midfielder until 31 January.
In addition, the journalists don’t seem to buy Galliani’s words at all. Telelombaridia‘s Cristiano Ruiu claims that Kaka will travel to Milan for medical checks on Friday, while Sportmediaset’s Carlo Pellegatti also suggests that Real Madrid and Milan have continued the talks. Ruiu reportedly sent the supposed proof of Kaka’s arrival to his director Ravezzani, who couldn’t believe his eyes.